- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 8 inches (112 Stitches) by 20 inches (280 Stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: 8 inches (80 Stitches) by 20 inches (200 Stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Inspired by a beautiful woodblock print. Utagawa Hiroshige was a Japanese ukiyo-e artist, and one of the last great artists in that tradition. He was also referred to as Ando Hiroshige (an irregular combination of family name and art name) and by the art name of Ichiyusai Hiroshige, Hiroshige was born in 1797 and named "Ando Tokutaro" in the Yayosu barracks, just east of Edo Castle in the Yaesu area of Edo (present-day Tokyo). His father was Ando Genemon, a hereditary retainer (of the doshin rank) of the shogun.