- 4 COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERNS charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size of The Snowflake and The Bell are: each pattern is 4 inches (56 Stitches) by 4 inches (56 Stitches).
- Finished size of The Gingerbread Man and The Snowman are: each pattern is 4 inches (56 Stitches) by 6 inches (84 Stitches).
- Exceptional counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included).
- Chart uses less than 10 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- THIS IS NOT A KIT. No Floss or fabric are included. Purchase is for paper chart only.
Christmas: The word Christmas originated as a compound meaning " Christ-„¢s Mass". It is derived from the Middle English-Christemasse and Old English Cristes mæsse, a phrase first recorded in 1038. "Cristes" is from Greek Christos and "mæsse" is from Latin missa (the holy mass). In Greek, the letter X (chi), is the first letter of Christ, and it, or the similar Roman letter X, has been used as an abbreviation for Christ since the mid-16th century. Hence, Xmas is sometimes used as an abbreviation for Christmas.